Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Write up of cars I have seen recently, but didn't photograph.

Orange County in February: This was a thin car in metallic blue with an old diamond Mazda badge. It looked like a Prius with a longer hood. The back was jacked up a bit. I wonder if it was someone's poorly thought out take on the 2CV.

Malibu in December: It was a white truck. It looked like the top half of an arrow. The cab was a right isosceles triangle, and the bed was a right scalene triangle.

Camarillo in December: I saw a caravan of black BMWs. Their studio is nearby. Their future looks like one of ugly, dull cars.

Orange County in August: I saw a swanky Ford sedan, one of the best I've ever seen. Audi has been on a run lately, but this looked even better. All of the lines were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment